[rt-devel] Hiding Configuration menus

Simšič Jure Jure.Simsic at mobitel.si
Tue Mar 23 17:07:23 EST 2004

I've set up RT for our departmenal use and it turned out to be a big hit, so now a bunch of other people have their queues. The problem is, i don't really like them to look at the RT users list and other configurations. They can't actually change anything, but the list gets displayed anyway.

What I want to do, is to have the Configure menu/link displayed only for a certain group of users (just us) and not everybody else.

I've been playing around with Tabs and somehow could't find out the right way to do it. I'm not new to perl, but haven't used RT:: or Mason before so I'm still a bit confused what module to use in which case (but it's getting better =). A pointer in that direction is greately appreciated.

Thanx

Jure