[rt-devel] Migration from 1.0.7 to latest RT3

zxc zxc-vbn at excite.com
Fri Mar 26 10:35:48 EST 2004

Hi all,

We are about to perform a long overdue upgrade from RT 1.0.7 to the latest version of RT3. I have searched the mailing list archives and see that other people have asked this same question, but nobody have posted a response.

Is there a tool available somewhere to migrate the database directly from RT1 to RT3? And if not, is it possible to upgrade via RT2 by just running an upgrade from 1 to 2 and then 2-3, without actually installing RT2?

Thanks for your help.