[Rt-devel] RT 3.0.11 Release Canddiate 1

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu May 6 01:51:07 EDT 2004

RT 3.0.11rc1 is now available from:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-3.0.11rc1.tar.gz
	    (623784ee7aa49bc1890ae386aa4a3648  rt-3.0.11rc1.tar.gz)

An annotated and sumamrized changelog is forthcoming. As long as no
showstoppers are found, I expect to release 3.0.11 next week unless
there's a showstopper.  Additionally, I expect RT 3.1.x to freeze for
translation in the next week or so. At that time, I'll roll another beta
release and make existing and new translations avialable for update. At
this point, we're feature complete and running in production on
rt3.fsck.com.

	Best,
	Jesse