[Rt-devel] RT 3.0.11 Release Canddiate 1

Paul Wagland pwagland at allshare.nl
Thu May 6 04:46:12 EDT 2004

Hi Jesse and all,

I just downloaded RT 3.1.15 to have a bit of a look... the RT at
http://rt3.fsck.com/ looks very nice, and looks like it has several
things that would make it worth upgrading :-) Many many kudos Jesse!

I had a look at UPGRADING, and it mentions nothing about any database
changes... But doing a diff, I see that there is one extra table, and a
few indexes on that table. My question is, will it be possible to run
both RT 3.0.x and 3.1.x on the same databases without corruptions?

I.e. is there a database conversion procedure (aka RT2 -> 3) or is this
just extra information that has some "reasonable default" if it does not
exist?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

>>> Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> 05/06 7:51 am >>>
RT 3.0.11rc1 is now available from:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-3.0.11rc1.tar.gz
	    (623784ee7aa49bc1890ae386aa4a3648  rt-3.0.11rc1.tar.gz)

An annotated and sumamrized changelog is forthcoming. As long as no
showstoppers are found, I expect to release 3.0.11 next week unless
there's a showstopper.  Additionally, I expect RT 3.1.x to freeze for
translation in the next week or so. At that time, I'll roll another
beta
release and make existing and new translations avialable for update.
At
this point, we're feature complete and running in production on
rt3.fsck.com.

	Best,
	Jesse