[Rt-devel] LDAP authentication in RT3?

Patrick Webster pwebster at ausgeo.com.au
Mon May 24 01:34:42 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Sorry if this is the wrong list but I thought it more fitting than
rt-users.

I recently installed RT using the Debian packages. I have it up and
running smoothly, but rather than creating accounts for a few hundred
staff, I'd like to be able to integrate it into our current LDAP
installation.

I've noticed that a LDAP hack exists here
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Plugins), but it mentions
"User_Local.pm" which I cannot find, and as I only just recently installed
RT I am not aware of the code structure.

Can anyone verify if this still works and any tips on how to get it up and
running?

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it.

Patrick Webster