[Rt-devel] bug?

Alex Rebrik arebrik at zappos.com
Mon Nov 1 18:49:31 EST 2004

Apparently it wasn't "always this way". I just tested against RT 3.0.4
and RT 3.0.8 clean installs. RT 3.0.4 has SearchBuilder-0.92, RT 3.0.8
has p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.96, both work as expected (by me) i.e. a
search limited to 10 items per page will feed those 10 items on the page
you're looking at to Bulk Update. This functionality being absent in
newer versions make it a pretty serious bug IMHO, we for one rely on
this feature for our customer reps. to be able to grab more than one
ticket at a time efficiently.

--Alex