[Rt-devel] Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:15:18 EST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:58:55 +0800, Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Nov 11, 2004, at 2:41 AM, Andy Harrison wrote:
>
> > I'm sure there's a significantly more stylish way of doing this.  I
> > needed a quick fix because CSR's here use <username> in the subject
> > line and Search/Results.html wasn't displaying it properly, even
> > though Ticket/Display.html does display it properly.
> >
> > Could anyone suggest a more appropriate fix?
>
> Yes, we checked a proper fix into 3.3 a couple days ago. I'll backport
> it to 3.2 when I'm back home from Taiwan this weekend.

I tried grabbing the files

svn://svn.bestpractical.com/rt/branches/3.3-TESTING/html/Elements/CollectionAsTable/Row
svn://svn.bestpractical.com/rt/branches/3.3-TESTING/html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap

and putting them in my local tree.  It works, but it displays several
instances of "\n" at the top of the screen while it is loading the
list.

Are there others I ought to grab?  I was looking at svn logs, but it's
the first time I've touched  svn at all, so I'm probably missing
something.

--
Andy Harrison