[Rt-devel] [Rt-announce] RT 2005 Winter Training Sessions

Aileen Kawabe aileen at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 19 16:38:52 EST 2004

As the creators of RT, Best Practical Solutions, LLC are the acknowledged
leader in RT training. We provide unparalleled instruction in how to get
the most out of RT. Best Practical is pleased to offer its training
program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator training
session taught by the developers who built RT.

This comprehensive session will cover:

        * RT's system architecture
        * A guided tour of the RT source code
        * Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
        * How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
        * Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
        * Automating common procedures
        * Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
        * How to write custom reports based on RT's data

This session will be offered in:

	* Amsterdam, The Netherlands on Monday, January 24, 2005
	* Boston, MA on Monday, February 28, 2005
	* San Francisco, CA on Monday, March 7, 2005

Additionally, we offer private training sessions for organizations. If you
would like to schedule a private training session, please drop us a line
at training at bestpractical.com.

Register now to reserve your seat!  Space is limited.

Reservations

To reserve a seat, please send mail to training at bestpractical.com with
the names and email addresses of all attendees.

We need to receive a check, wire transfer, or purchase order two weeks
prior to the class or your seat will be released.

Payment Policy

The cost, including materials, will be $995 USD for classes in the U.S.
and 800 EUR for the class in Amsterdam.  Payment or purchase order must be
received two weeks prior to the date of the class.

Upon receipt of your reservation we will email you an invoice.
Hardcopies of your invoices will be given to you at the training
session.  If your company requires a hardcopy prior to that, please
provide us with the contact and address and we will mail it.

Cancellation Policy

Two weeks prior to the start date of the class - $250/200 EUR is
non-refundable.

72 hours prior to the start time of the class - entire fee is
non-refundable.