[Rt-devel] Re: Question about CSS patches for RT

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 5 16:47:16 EDT 2004

Todd,

I'm looking forward to a more proper fully css-driven RT UI. I know
we're not there yet, though RT 3.3 is a bit better than 3.2.

I believe that using different stylesheets for web and print is
recommended, rather than using one combinded sheet for both media.

I don't think there's any reason to make this a configured option,
rather than just included in the core dist.

	Jesse