[Rt-devel] rt2-to-rt3-1.23 out of memory

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed Oct 6 16:56:13 EDT 2004

On Oct 6, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Robert Westendorp wrote:

> Can you give an example of the query to removing orphan'd users? I
> think I
> might be having this issue .. we have 265,000+ users in the table and
> way
> less tickets :)

here.  i found it for ya:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=rt-users&m=108983329911797&w=2

come to think of it, I should have "ANDed" those delete clauses rather
than "ORed" them as separate queries in case some user owned a ticket
but no attachments or vice versa... or perhaps it is ok.  RT had no
errors importing it so I'm assuming it was ok.

I think I was also safe doing that since I had foreign keys defined in
my RT2 db to cascade any such deletes.

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806