[Rt-devel] RT CSS Overhaul (ATTENTION W3M AND IE USERS)]

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 7 17:06:24 EDT 2004

And after another day of beating my head against the CSS-brick wall, I
don't think this is going to happen for RT 3.4. It was sort of wishful
thinking that it would, but the state of CSS layout engines is still a
bit too varied and broken to roll out what I've got anytime terribly
soon.

I've committed the CSS work to
/bps-public/rt/branches/PLATANO-EXPERIMENTAL-CSS, a sub-branch of the
platano (will likely be 3.5 or 4.0) development branch. Patches (and
additional style sheets are welcome)

Jesse