[Rt-devel] PATCH: Possible bug with bulk update of custom fields.

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Thu Oct 14 16:35:34 EDT 2004

That could be done. Then we would need 3 SelectMultiple boxes:
one for values we want to add, one for values we want to remove
and one for values we don't want to change. Then the user
has to now screw up by selecting the same value in more than
one box. And, since I want to default to a selection of "do
nothing" the user has to deselect a bunch of stuff.

This is why the radio buttons are much nicer.

We could switch from radio buttons to MS boxes for CFs with
more than X values, if you really, really want to.

We could make multiselect boxes work as nice as radio
buttons with the addition of some Javascript, but I don't
think we want that. :)

-Todd