[Rt-devel] No MessageId set for Attachments?

Espen Wiborg espenhw at empolis.no
Mon Sep 6 02:51:21 EDT 2004

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> writes:
<-snip->
> This is my current test code.  What is wrong with it?  This is the
> error message I get:
>   [Fri Sep 3 21:27:18 2004] [crit]: Can't locate object method
>     "Ticket" via package "RT::Attachments" at ./rt-msgid line 75.
>    (/site/rt3/lib/RT.pm:257)
<-snip->
>     while (my $ticket = $Attachs->Next) {

I'd rename $ticket to $attachment, as that's what you're looping over.

>         my $ticketid = $Attachs->Ticket;

Here, you'll need to do something like

          my $ticketid = $attachment->TransactionObj->Ticket;

instead.  You might possibly want EffectiveTicket and not Ticket.

--
Espen Wiborg <espenhw at empolis.no>
"Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left