[Rt-devel] Improving Statistics3-0_1_5 w/ new reports

Jay Hannah jhannah at omnihotels.com
Fri Apr 22 11:12:26 EDT 2005

We installed this:
ftp://anonftp.mqsoftware.com/kfh/RT/Statistics3-0_1_5.tgz

According to the wiki I see there hasn't been a release for about a year. We need to add some more reports and/or implement the data range "to do" list item.

Would you (probably) accept our patches to Statistics3-0_1_5 or should we just do our own thing?

We need a report of number of tickets opened, closed, etc. per month per queue. So I was thinking of making a

   http://rt/Statistics/CallsQueueDay/index.html

variant that was simply by month, or (better yet) accept arbitrary start/end dates.

I'm also interested in seeing per user what tickets they touched per month (or arbitrary date range). Like an "RT at a glance" page that runs over a specific date range, is grouped by user, then lists per ticket every action they took on that ticket. Kind of a "what did each user do on specified date(s)?" page.

If we can expand the Statistics distibution for the community, we might as well. -grin-

Thoughts? Who's the pumpking of ftp://anonftp.mqsoftware.com/kfh/RT/Statistics3-0_1_5.tgz ?

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
Director of Development
Omni Hotels Reservation Center
Tel: (402) 952-6573
Email: jhannah at omnihotels.com

European-style spa, magnificent pools and world-class golf are just a few reasons to visit Florida's great new luxury golf resort and spa this summer - the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. Discover more at www.omniorlandoresort.com.