[Rt-devel] Issues with Custom Fields on a user

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bjorn at 247ms.com
Mon Aug 22 07:45:30 EDT 2005

Hi!

Is it just me or is there an issue regarding custom fields on users?

I have tried creating a custom field for users and set the right permissions, I think. For testing I gave everyone access to admin, change and see the CF. Also the user I'm trying to edit it with is a superuser.. But still, I can't even see the CF when I select the user, the CF collection-box is just empty.

I'm running a 3.5-TESTING snap from last week.

Best regards

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén
System- and Networkadministration
24/7 MusicShop