[Rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] RT 3.2.2 -> 3.4.3 problem.

Luiz Henrique Ozaki luiz at eaprender.com.br
Mon Aug 22 15:31:00 EDT 2005

Vivek Khera wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Rolf Grossmann wrote:
>
>> far. Also, let me repeat this passage from RT's README:
>>
>>         mod_perl 2.0 isn't quite ready for prime_time just yet;
>>         We _strongly_ recommend that you use Apache 1.3 or FastCGI.
>

> This was written long before mod_perl 2.0 was released.  It is
> definitely ready for prime time, though suitability for running Mason
> (and thus RT) has not yet been resolved 100%.
>
> We're migrating our apps to mod_perl 2.0, and thus will be moving RT
> into fastcgi.
>
> Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
> +1-301-869-4449 x806

Ive moved to apache 1.3 with mod_perl in my test enviroment and it
worked perfectly !!!

Is it better use mod_perl 2.0 and apache2 instead of apache1.3 with
mod_perl ??

In the future releases, Will RT be apache 1.3 supported or is it better
going apache2 with mod_perl 2 or fast_cgi ?? Thinking a little bit longer...

--
[]'s
Luiz Henrique Ozaki <luiz at eaprender.com.br>