[Rt-devel] Changing "RT at a glance" ticket sort

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 23:02:47 EDT 2005

RT 3.4.3

How do I change the sort from "priority desc" to
"priority asc" in the "10 highest tickets I own" front
page display?

I have changed /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyTickets
FROM:

$QueryString = '?' . $m->comp('/Elements/QueryString',
                              Query => $Query,
                              Order => 'DESC',
                              OrderBy => 'Priority')
if ($Query);

TO:

$QueryString = '?' . $m->comp('/Elements/QueryString',
                              Query => $Query,
                              Order => 'ASC',
                              OrderBy => 'Priority')
if ($Query);

and restarted apache and it still sorts descending.

Thanks,
Shannon