[Rt-devel] How to submit RT patches from svk?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Dec 8 11:58:26 EST 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 03:19:44PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 03:52:06PM -0500, Todd Chapman wrote:
> > I finally started using svk this week so that I could
> > easily merge official RT changes with my local modifications.
> > I have a mirror of the BP repository. When I wanted to work
> > on a particular RT bug I made a local copy of RT like so:
> >
> >   svk cp //mirror/bp/rt/branches/3.4-RELEASE \
> >   //local/bp/rt/features/3.4_link_create_fix
> >
> > How do I submit my diff to BP? Do I need to worry about
> > referencing the real version numbers in the diff? If
> > so, how?
>
> svk push -P

Thanks. I submitted a patch yesterday this way. Today I
decided to fix the problem where using t: URIs was not
setting LocalBase/Target correctly. Now I want to
submit that patch, but "svk push -P" also include the
changes I submitted yesterday. Is there a way around this
or should I be doing somethning else?

-Todd