[Rt-devel] getting a custom field to show up on the summary page

scott at samenfeldconsulting.com scott at samenfeldconsulting.com
Fri Dec 23 12:44:08 EST 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to get a custom field to display on the summary (home)
page.  Instead of Priority we are using a custom field called "severity" .
 I've edited MyTickets and gotten the field's Title to show up in the
header but no data appears.  I'm not sure what the syntax should be:

CF.CustomFieldName or CustomField{CustomFieldName} or CF.CustomFieldName,
etc.

There also see,s tp be a need to add something to the ColumnsMap file but
I haven't figured out that syntax either.

Lastly, I haven't been able to find the controling file for the results
when you view the list of Tickets when listing the queue.

Any help is much appreciated.

I've been able to make all of the other changes that my client wants but
am havning difficulty working with the customfields in general....

Thanks,

Scott