[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.1 expected in one week
jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Feb 7 14:30:25 EST 2005
So far, the response to RT 3.4 has been pretty good. So far, there's
nothing that's an all-out showstopper, but there are a few small issues
we'd like to fix in a patch release fairly soon.
The following are already fixed:
* Some URL paths weren't prefixed with RT::WebPath
* A few warnings needed to be quieted down
* SelectOwner widgets displayed "Nobody" twice
The following are on our list for 3.4.1:
* Hungarian translation was accidentally removed
* Several display issues when using non-English
languages on RT's homepage
* Additional upgrade notes about migrating from RT 2.0
to RT 3.4
* Possible additional small bugfixes.
Anyone else have a pet issue with 3.4.0 that they want to see
fixed before 3.4.1?
More information about the Rt-devel