[Rt-devel] RT 3.2.3?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 8 12:32:36 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 11:22:09AM -0500, Kumar, Vasanth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When can we expect RT 3.2.3 to be officially released?  It has a couple
> of bug-fixes we would like to use and we are not ready to migrate to
> 3.4.0 yet (but will be very soon - I promise!).

When it's ready.

If you folks need supported bugfixes in a timely manner, we can certainly
do that for you, but we can't commit to release-dates on bugfix releases
for non-customers.

3.2.3 is expected to be substantially the same as RT 3.2.3rc2, but
we haven't heard a whole lot from end users about whether the current
release candidate is solid and meets folks' needs.
 Have you folks tested out the release candidate? Have you found any
 regressions relative to 3.2.2 or other issues we should be aware of
 before the release of 3.2.3?

 	Best,
	Jesse Vincent
	Best Practical