[Rt-devel] multiple value custom fields

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Mon Feb 21 14:56:05 EST 2005

HI,

I'm in the process of writing a scrip that needs to parse through multiple
value fields.  How do I access these fields one at a time.

I tried:

while (defined $self->TicketObj->CustomFieldValues('Source IP')->Next) {
    $src_ip = $self->TicketObj->CustomFieldValues('Source
IP')->Next->Content;
.
.
.

which resulted in a never-ending loop :S

Thanks for any help.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca