[Rt-devel] Pulling a requestor's email address..

Glenn E. Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Tue Feb 22 15:22:54 EST 2005

Hello.. first post here on the list, though I've been lurking for a while.

I've been working (with my server as the test) on helping a colleague at
work get an RT workflow that he likes.

One of the things he wants is something similar to the scripts
rt-remind, rt-escalate, and rt-count from
http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/ (referenced on the RT wiki).

What he wants is something we're calling rt-stalled.

Since we're talking an internal help desk here, he'd like to have a
script that will take a stalled ticket, and notify the *requestor* of
the ticket every day reminding them that they have a ticket waiting for
action on their part (and that in so many days it'll be closed if the
inaction continues..).

I'm using the above-referenced scripts as jumping points.. but so far,
the only thing I'm having major issue with, is I can't seem to find how
I could pull the requestor's email address... I've grepped through the
lib/RT directory to no avail..

Where can I find some documentation that might help me in my quest? I'd
be greatly appreciative!!!

Thanks, everyone!
Best,
--Glenn