[Rt-devel] &RT::Interface::Web::MakeMIMEEntity()

Levon Ghazaryan levon at mail.desy.de
Fri Feb 25 13:20:01 EST 2005

Hi Jeff,

> I'm not sure if it's the preferred method or not, but I was able to just use
> the MIME::Tools module to create my MIME entity in a scrip:

exactly what I've swetched to now:)

off course it's not as importand to use the
RT::Interface::Web::MakeMIMEEntity instead but i was just
wondering why this shouldn't work. i've to admit that perl & mod_perl is
not the programing environment of my daily use, so maybe i'm
just missing something _very_ importand with Web.pm :D

thax a lot for the response!

Cheers,
~levon