[Rt-devel] Bug in output of HTML code in ticket under History?

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Tue Jan 4 14:44:06 EST 2005

Hello all,

Sorry if I am reposting a bug that may already have been fixed at some
point, but I figured I'd mention it.  I've just recently upgraded to
3.4.0rc1 from 3.2.2 (although this happens with a clean stock version
of 3.4.0rc1 as well).

In the ticket display, under the ticket history, where it shows the
headers of the initial message, instead of showing links, it shows
HTML code, due in part to RT outputting HTML character codes <
instead of < for example.  I can give examples, and access to the RT
system in question for debugging if necessary.

This machine runs Apache 1.3.33, and RT is running under mod_fastcgi.

Once again, sorry if this post is a duplicate, and I'd be more then
happy to help out however I can.
--
Brian Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org  /  http://www.ahbl.org