[Rt-devel] Bug in output of HTML code in ticket under History?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 4 16:20:36 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 04:08:52PM -0500, Brian Bruns wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 04, 2005 3:30 PM [EST], Jesse Vincent wrote:
>

> > Oh. You're attempting to use RTIR 1.0.x with RT 3.4. RT 3.2 and
> > newer are not compatible with with RTIR 1.0.x. Try the 1.1 RC
> > instead?
>
> Did I mention how much of an idiot I feel like right now?  :)
>
> I'm sorry for bugging you guys about this.  Let me know if theres
> anything I can do to make it up to you.

The best way to help out when you feel like you've been a support burden
is to help reduce the burden for others.

The next time you see someone ask a question that you know the answer
to, put together a Q&A page on wiki.bestpractical.com. Then point the
user to that wiki page in a reply to the list.

	Thanks!
	Jesse