[Rt-devel] I would like to report a bug

Yoav Daniely yoavd at qballtech.net
Wed Jan 19 03:43:15 EST 2005

Greetings everybody,

I'm testing RT 3.4.0RC5 , everything was very good for a while but after
adding a few "User custom fields" I've been unable to see user details from
the ticket view ("More about ....").
This does not happen with a user which has the "super user" permission.

I tried granting the user with various permissions,  that includes a
specific permission for the custom fields and a global SeeCustomFields ,
AssignCustomFields and AdminCustomField.

Is this a bug? if so I'm reporting it (hopefully this is the right spot :))

Regards,

            Yoav

Those are the global permissions for the user:
AdminCustomField
 AdminOwnPersonalGroups
 AdminUsers
 AssignCustomFields