[Rt-devel] 3.4.0rc6 small bug

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Mon Jan 31 11:46:22 EST 2005

HI,

Not really a bug but will be in the future.  If you display a ticket and
then select the basic modify, the logs show that the CustomField is using
the deprecated call.  Might want to fix this to remove the chance of a
bug later.

[Mon Jan 31 16:42:57 2005] [warning]: Queue->CustomFields is deprecated,
use Queue->TicketCustomFields instead at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Queue_Overlay.pm
line 507.
 (/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:277)

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca