[Rt-devel] Re: rt2-to-rt3 dumpfile dies on import

Mark Stover stovenator at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:49:01 EDT 2005

Well, after more searching, I finally found out that the answer is that I
had to install RT3.2, drop the 3.4 database, and create the database using
the 3.2 libraries. Then I pointed the dumpfile_to_rt3 libraries at the
3.2install.

This imported correctly.

I now have to do the incremental dump and import that into 3.2 before I
migrate to 3.4 .