[Rt-devel] REST interface

Shuying Wang shuying at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:20:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've trawled through the list archives and asked on rt-users with no
success so I'll try here. I'm trying to use the REST interface to
create/update a ticket from another web application but I'm having
problems formulating the right uri to do that for the ones that
apparently requires a complex data structure.  For instance in
REST/1.0/Forms/ticket/default, $changes and $fields appear to be
references to hashes.  I've looked at the Mason documentation and it
suggests that the uri for providing a hash %grades = {Sue=>99,
Tom=>98} is something like
baseurl/some.cgi?grades=Sue&99&grades=Tom&grades=98, However, this
does not work for reference to a hash. I hope someone can enlighten me
on this.

Thanks,
Shuying