[Rt-devel] Field Qualification PATCH for DBIx::SearchBuilder and numerous other (hints) of patches to come.

Dowling, Brian BDowling at Kronos.com
Tue May 17 13:25:05 EDT 2005

Jesse,

Many apologies.  That was my fault.  I had it all working as I needed
it, and then I continued to make other tweaks and used qualifiedFields
function in other places I felt it needed it.  It was "still working"
when I was done.  Unfortunately I fell pray to the fact that I was
coding with DevelMode => 1 on and trusting that everything was magically
reloading just fine while I was making changes.  Until I broke it with
syntax errors -- RT kept working, so I thought my added changes were
fine, but I didn't realize that this module was never being loaded until
I later restarted Apache.  Again, I'm sorry for this.  Attached is a new
patch that fixes these issues.  As you said, there were a few minor
syntax errors, and I left a QUALIFIED flag in flipped logic used while I
was testing it.

(I also overlooked your response below.  I only noticed it when I was
starting to resubmit this patch. ;)

(Note this is still against 1.26; I haven't upgraded to DBiX::SB 1.27
yet.)

Cheers,
Brian

------------------

Attached is the real diff, here is a shorter diff of the changes from
the last patch.

<     return undef if (ref($rowhash) ne 'ARRAY');
---
>     return undef if (ref($rowhash) ne 'HASH');
338,339c338,339
<     my $clause;;
<     unless ( $rowhash->{'QUALIFIED'} ) {
---
>     my $clause;
>     if ( $rowhash->{'QUALIFIED'} ) {
341,342c341
<     } elseif ( $rowhash->{'ALIAS'} and $rowhash->{'FIELD'} ) {
<
---
>     } elsif ( $rowhash->{'ALIAS'} and $rowhash->{'FIELD'} ) {
344d342
<
370,371c368
<       $clause = $rowhash->{'ALIAS'} . "."
<           if ($rowhash->{'ALIAS'} and $rowhash->{'QUALIFIED'});
---
>       $clause = $rowhash->{'ALIAS'} . "." if ($rowhash->{'ALIAS'});
1057d1053
<                       QUALIFIED => 1,
1132a1129