[Rt-devel] A couple of new features

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri May 20 14:45:06 EDT 2005

Hello,

We've added a couple of features to our RT that might be of benefit to a
wider group. I'd like to offer them for inclusion in the core product.
Here's a brief description - please let me know if there's interest in
these features and I can work on some patch files.

1. Additional "To" recipients. Extends the idea of additional Cc & Bcc
recipients. Additional To recipients are classified as "Other Recipients"
in the scrip scheme of things.

2. Transaction-level squelching. Gives the ability to suppress email (for a
transaction only) to addresses that the scrips determine should normally
receive email. This does not affect the ticket's persistent squelch list.

Thanks,
Steve