[Rt-devel] Modifying Web::ProcessObjectCustomFieldUpdates()

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Wed May 25 11:07:46 EDT 2005

Jesse and all,

I would like to submit a patch for Web::ProcessObjectCustomFieldUpdates()
so that options can be passed for sending the Transaction Data
field through to AddCustomFieldValue and the like.

Is this something that would be well received?

If so, should the patch support a different transaction Data
per CF, or one globally (that is what I require).

I have contemplated overriding the current sub, but it is
a large one that I want to avoid maintaining. Perhaps a
refactoring is in order?

-Todd