[Rt-devel] DBIx::SearchBuilder version

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Nov 2 07:52:01 EST 2005

Hi there;

Has anyone any experience/thoughts/suggestions on what version of dbix is
best suited for rt-3.4.4.
We upgraded to 3-4.4, at the same time we'v upgraded dbix to version
1.33, a
month down the line fighting the degradation in performance and persistant
bugs, I am starting to wonder if the dbix upgrade was premature and should
roll back to version 1.27 ??
Any suggestions??
my system is mod_perl 2.0 /apache 2 / mysql 4.1.14..
symtoms: searches are much slower than were on version 3.2.3
display long Tickets (200+) updates much slower and sometimes browser gives
up
Query builder (saved search bugs)
Case:
I am been trying to deal with Attribute::Name bug within query builder,
investigating rt-3.5.5 for possible fixes came accross this in
SearchBuilder.pm:
use DBIx::SearchBuilder "1.27";

Roy