[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.5pre1

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Nov 6 17:22:07 EST 2005

I'm pleased to announce the first preview release of RT 3.4.5. This is
NOT a release candidate, though I'd really love to get some feedback on
it.  The most significant change is to the API used by the Owner
dropdown box.   In testing, we've had reports of about two orders of
magnitude performance improvement on the queries we're doing...

This is one of the more significant code changes we've made in RT 3.4
since its release and I'd really like to make sure that we haven't
broken the APIs as used by third-party functionality (such as Todd's
RightsMatrix).  We've still got a backlog of patches to apply before
3.4.5rc1, but we're starting down that road.

Jesse