[Rt-devel] RT 3.5.5 problems

Greg Petras greg.petras at nyfix.com
Tue Oct 4 14:42:04 EDT 2005

 > RT 3.5 is very much still a testing branch.  With an open source
 > product "supported" has a rather...nuanced meaning.

And I understand that completely

 > So yes, the configuration you describe is one that I would expect to
 > work. But if you need a stable production RT, I'd suggest that you
 > consider sticking with the stable production releases.

I'm only testing the release as we'd like to use it once 3.5.x becomes
stable. For now I was more interested in helping to test the new release
and work out any problems I was capable of helping to solve.

 > All that being said, I'd love to hear more about what you see as you
 > dig  into this issue.  Things to check:
 >
 > 1) Is it mod_perl2? (If you use standalone_httpd or fastcgi, does it
 > work?)
 >

 > 2) Is it SSL?
 >
 > 3) Is it some browser or set of browsers?

Thanks - I'll see if I can get some better answers for you based on
those questions.

Greg