[Rt-devel] Proposed change to RT::Principal::HasRight

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Tue Oct 11 16:20:38 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 04:40:20PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > Is there a better way to do this or should I write, test, and
> > submit a patch?
>
> Start with a test script showing the proposed API?
> The idea basically sounds sane.  Nice work on the new rights matix, by
> the way. That might do well as an RTx that users can install from CPAN..

Thanks!

The matrix is being updated now to support editing rights too. The change
to HasRight is needed to keep people from trying to revoke rights on
a user who only has that right by virture of belonging to a UserDefined
group or similar.

Do you think CPAN really appropriate? I only ask because there are
no libs to install.