[Rt-devel] Quicksearch prefs & disabled queues

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Fri Oct 14 08:04:46 EDT 2005

I'm running against the latest revision in svn (3961) and I'm noticing the
following problem:

I had previously edited the quick search to not display a queue and
subsequently reenabled it (was testing).. that was a while ago.  Today I
enabled a previously-disabled queue.  The first thing i noticed is that I
didn't see it in quicksearch.  I edited my prefs, and the queue was checked
- so it should have shown up.  I could search the queue (but, a separate
bug, I couldn't create a new ticket in the queue as it didn't show up in the
list) .. after a while I wondered if my previous prefs were affecting it, so
I unchecked the queue, saved, and re-checked it, saved, and viola.  Now,
even more fun, if I disable the queue, it /still/ shows up in my quicksearch
and I'm unable to disable it.  :-)

    -=| Ben