[Rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] Russian description cause system error

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:49:48 EDT 2005

Actually, queue is successfuly created, but when RT tries to show
queue info and calls __Value methods DBIx::SB takes values from cache
where all values already has UTF8 flag on, so decode_utf8 fails cuz it
requires octets input.

We should just check UTF8 flag state before call decode_utf8, I'll
prepare patch and send it today.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.