[Rt-devel] Cannot See CustomFields for bulk ticket update

Marco Moreno marco.moreno at noridian.com
Wed Sep 21 10:30:24 EDT 2005

I have a problem where currently when I attempt to do a bulk update of
multiple tickets it doesn't show me any of the customfields but through
the code however I can see the logic to display the custom fields.

I fiddled with the code a bit and was able to display the CustomFields
if I removed the RT::Transaction portion though I am not sure why this
worked.

$TxnCFs->LimitToLookupType("RT::Queue-RT::Ticket-RT::Transaction");

 Do I have something set wrong on my Customfields which would affect
this?

Any ideas?

Marco

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete
all copies of this e-mail message.