[Rt-devel] Q about links to deleted tickets.

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:33:04 EDT 2006

On 4/1/06, Todd Chapman <todd at chaka.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 05:23:07PM -0500, Todd Chapman wrote:

> > OK, I lied a little bit. $Ticket->Members->First gives
> > you the link. It's just that $Ticket->Members->Next won't
> > give you the link because I tries to be helpful (to
> > helpful if you ask me).
> >
> > IMHO, if Next won't give you a link, then First shouldn't
> > either (but I think they both should).
> >

> Nobody has an opinion???
We have :) I agree that both methods MUST have the same behaviour, but
don't know which one. I don't like all this deep in core hidding of
the objects even they were marked as deleted, I think that it's too
restrictive and also force me to write patchs and bundle shredder with
them :P

Looks like I must look into shredder and check it for bugs related to
this code :(

--
Best regards, Ruslan.