[Rt-devel] Prefs/MyRT.html

Rangarajan Radhakrishnan rangarajan.radhakrishnan at bms.com
Wed Apr 12 09:45:43 EDT 2006

Version: 3.6.0pre0
In the process of enhancing the home page for all users, I am trying to
enforce the same list of panes for all users.

As part of this process I was trying to understand what MyRT.html does.

In the Prefs/MyRT.html in came across the following:
                  sub { my $sel = shift;
                        $portlets->{$pane} =
                                   { type => $1,
                                     name => $2,
                                 }} @{$sel->{Current}}];

In the code snippet above, on the line containing map is the occurrence
of "$}" (just before "/") a typo? Or, can somebody explain why it is needed.

Thanks.