[Rt-devel] RT Roll Back

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 11:09:42 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I am working on a Development machine, and wanted to
test your upgrade script to bring rt from 3.0.01 to
3.4.5 , the script worked beautyfully. However i have
had to since then roll the systems back to 3.0.01 to
bring the database to current, and i am having a hell
of a time. In fact i can't seem to get rid of the
3.4.5 version. Can someone tell me what file contains
the version info, as well as, if there are any fields
in the database that contain the same information.

Thanks
Winn Johnston