[Rt-devel] InnoDB Support (mandatory?)

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Thu Apr 13 11:41:13 EDT 2006

Winn Johnston wrote:
> Devel Group,
>
> My superviser has an issue with InnoDB, please take a
> second and view his note...
>
> <superviser's note>
>
> </superviser note>
>

> His specific question is "I want to know what,
> specifically, will malfunction or work suboptimally in
> RT if MyISAM is chosen instead of InnoDB?"

I don't know about that (I use Postgresql) , but unless Jesse protests,
I'd say: if you don't trust InnoDB, use PostgreSQL.
I haven't seen any issues, yet - but I only have 1100 tickets until now.
MySQL is a strange animal - but as BP seems to trust it, I would, too,
eventually (if I had to <g>).
Of course, I hope that PostgreSQL is equally well supported.

cheers,
Rainer