[Rt-devel] 3.4.5: redundant users1 and users2 indexes.

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Fri Apr 21 10:17:59 EDT 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 6:46 PM, Dmitri Tikhonov wrote:

> That seemed strange to me, so off to the mailing list archive I went,
> only to discover that this had already been discussed one and a half
> years ago:
>
> http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2004-September/
> 006274.html
>
> Why did not it make it into 3.2.2 (or why isn't it in 3.4.5)?

heh... forgot all about that... I still use my modified indexes and
with RT 3.4.5 we find RT to be just incredibly fast and responsive,
even on large tickets (many transactions) with large attachments.

I'm sure it will screw me over when I try to upgrade :-(  at least I
have the antidote script to put things as they were.