[Rt-devel] PATCH: return LastUpdated via REST

David Schweikert dws at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 25 02:36:31 EDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:49:54 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > David - who starts to wonder if his patches are actually read by someone :-)
>
> They are. Just a couple of sort of overworked someones ;)

I know what you mean... Thanks :-)

Did you also have a look at my patch to fix the searching of days?

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2006-April/008368.html

This bug hits particularly people with positive timezones.

Cheers
David
--
David Schweikert        | phone: +41 44 632 7019
System manager ISG.EE   | walk:  ETH Zentrum, ETL F24.1