[Rt-devel] RT Hosting for dev instances?

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Sat Apr 29 10:13:53 EDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:54:32 -0400 (EDT)
Shawn  wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
>
> > Search the archives for VM Appliance, it would let you fire up the
> > free
> > vmplayer to run an image....
> I had a lot of interest in this. Did I miss the resolution email that
> stated where it was available from? I saw there were 2 that had been
> built but hosting issues never seemed to be resolved on list. Does
> anyone know what the resolution was?

I'm terribly sorry since I have one of those Appliances and I promised
to clean it up and make it available. I have had offers to have it put
online but to my shame I have to tell you all that I haven't had time
and have been distracted by other things to finish this up.
So I'll stop promising things and will announce on this list its
availability.

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>