[Rt-devel] Bug in Date field generation for e-mail

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Aug 29 03:09:56 EDT 2006

Your observed behavior is the correct behavior.  If you set the LANGuage
to Russian, then the language will be ... Russian. :)  If you change it
to "C", it will be C.  That's the whole point of LANG :)

Anyway, try setting LC_MESSAGES="C" if you don't want messages to be in
Russian.  Here's a list of the other LC_* environment variables:

LANG
LC_CTYPE
LC_NUMERIC
LC_TIME