[Rt-devel] RT 3.5.5 BUG? Multiple/Groups as admin CCs

Stewart Tranter S.G.Tranter at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 05:10:15 EST 2006

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> When reporting this sort of thing, it's useful to exactly reproduce one
> of the messages containing an error for us to see.

Sorry, I have now attached two example mails which hopefully highlight
the problem better.  The e-mail addresses at the top of the e-mail body
are in fact meant to be recipients which are a group of users I have
added to be Admin CC watchers for a queue.  This group contains two
sub-groups each containing one member, as well as around five users.  I
have a scrip set that whenever an e-mail arrives in a queue, this group
are e-mailed.  The person who received this e-mail is a member of one of
the sub groups, but would be top of the list if all e-mail addresses
were listed alphabetically.

I hope that clarifies this somewhat.

Thanks and kind regards,

Stewart