[Rt-devel] 3.6.0pre0 issues

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:47:10 EST 2006

I just installed and configured 3.6.0pre0

The database initialization works now which is great!

2 issues I reported on earlier still exist.

1. When editing a user in safari the first sub menu (containing Users
• Groups • Queues etc...) wraps around the menu below it (Contains
Select New user • New user ... username). I can provide a screen shot
if needed. This only happens on this screen not other screens with 3
menus.

2. My installation takes you to the login screen after clicking on
any link then after logging in again takes you to the page you
requested initially. The only odd thing I have done to customize it
is install Jim Meyer's LDAP customization located here http://
wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LDAP (not sure if it is 3.6
compatible).

Thanks for any help resolving these issues.

Is there a general time frame for release? By general I mean next
year, next 6 months, next 3 months type of thing.

Thanks!

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron